- There is NO fee for the first contact.
- Initial consultation £80. This includes:
- Look through your medical history, discuss your health, lifestyle and eating habits,
- Review your completed food diaries (7 days) and questionnaire,
- Use information collected to create a diet plan depending on your needs,
- Provide practical suggestions and recommendations,
- E-mail support if required.
- Follow up £45 (usually 3-4 weeks after your initial consultation). This includes:
- Discuss your progress and collect the necessary information,
- Advise you on further diet and lifestyle changes,
- Support you to help you achieve your personal goals.
- Payments are accepted via PayPal. Cheque payments can be arranged via e-mail.
- Payments have to be done before the consultation starts.
Your Personal Information
- Only information in order to give the best advice is collected.
- We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
- Your confidentiality is most important for us. Any of your information will not be sold, distributed or leased to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You have the right to request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 for a fee.
- If you believe that any your information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible and we will update your records.
- Our website may contain links to other websites and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these websites as we do not have any control over other websites.
The Use of This Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only and can be changed without notice.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk and we will not be liable for it. It is your own responsibility to ensure that services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Material on this website is owned by us or licensed to us. Unauthorized use of this website may be a criminal offence and may result in a claim for damages.